|"Tawnypelt believes she can be a loyal ShadowClan cat without any darkness of heart or purpose. When Tigerstar summoned her to his shadowy forest in her dreams, she refused to listen to him. She knew he couldn't help her achieve what she wants most: loyalty and security and peace. She will go into battle for ShadowClan, yet she never forgets her kinship in ThunderClan, either. She has proved that being loyal does not have to mean treating others as your enemy. You should be proud of Tawnypelt, Blossomkit. She and her kits could do much to salvage ShadowClan's reputation."|
|— Rock about Tawnypelt in Cats of the Clans, page 38|
In the Super Editions
- During his final warrior assessment, Bramblepaw thinks about Tawnypaw, and wonders if she would be made a warrior soon as well. Firestar reassures him that Oakfur will have been training Tawnypaw well, and, because she is his age, she'll probably be made a warrior soon.
- At Brambleclaw's first Gathering as a warrior, he runs into Tawnypaw, who confirms that she had been made a warrior, now Tawnypelt, to her brother's excitement. She's happy that Brambleclaw had been made a warrior too. When the leaders are speaking, Blackstar announces that Tawnypelt is ShadowClan's newest warrior. While most of the Clan cats cheer, several of Tawnypelt's own Clanmates stay silent, mainly the deputy, Russetfur, because Tawnypelt had been born in ThunderClan.
- Firestar remembers how Tawnypelt left ThunderClan to join her father, Tigerstar, in ShadowClan, much later on.
- When Bramblestar brings a patrol to see Blackstar, Tawnypelt and her patrol meets them. Tawnypelt asks her brother what he is doing, bristling her fur in shock and anger. She glares at the leader while working her claws on the ground. Bramblestar explains he wants to see Blackstar, but Grasspaw wants to chase them off. Tawnypelt informs the apprentice that leaders can visit each other and he doesn't need to react to everything with aggression. Tawnypelt seems wary as she faces the ThunderClan patrol, telling her brother that she'll escort them to ShadowClan camp as they don’t run into trouble they claim to be not looking for. The she-cat leads both patrols through the trees and, at camp, she reports to Blackstar that she found the ThunderClan patrol wondering around their territory and asked to see Blackstar. After the leaders talk, Blackstar orders Tawnypelt to escort the patrol back but Bramblestar refuses the escort. During a Gathering, when Blackstar gets upset about honoring the fallen, Rowanclaw soothes him with kind words and Tawnypelt’s eyes are filled with pride for her mate.
- After the leaders talk, Tawnypelt squeezes in between her Clanmates to talk to Bramblestar. They touch noses in greeting and Tawnypelt mentions it's good to see him. Bramblestar mentions that Rowanclaw did a good job before, and Tawnypelt agrees that he is great. Bramblestar starts suggesting that it won’t be long until Rowanclaw becomes leader, and Tawnypelt's neck fur bristles in offense. She asks if he is thinking if Blackstar is too old to lead them, and denies this, insisting her leader is fine. Bramblestar tells her to take it easy and keep her fur on. Tawnypelt lashes her tail then presses her nose against the leader's shoulder. She tells him to take care, calling him a stupid furball before turning to join her Clan. When Bramblestar runs into another ShadowClan patrol, he asks if his sister is at least okay. Ferretclaw insists all the Clan is okay. Much later, Bramblestar scents ShadowClan trespassers, but discovers it is Tawnypelt, and he asks what she is doing there. Tawnypelt emerges from the bushes and Bramblestar reassures Jessy that it's his sister and orders her to wait. Tawnypelt seems thin and ruffled, eyes wide. Bramblestar asks if her mate is okay, and Tawnypelt replies he's as okay as the rest of the Clan.
- Tawnypelt tells her brother of her grief, explaining that ShadowClan is in trouble as they lost their camp and a lot of their hunting grounds as the lake has flooded it. Bramblestar admits that is bad and explains about ThunderClan’s own troubles. He asks if ShadowClan has tried hunting at the top border like ThunderClan is. Tawnypelt says yes but admits they have run into problems. She hesitates, lowering her head and seemingly uncomfortable as she claws the ground. Bramblestar asks what she is talking about and Tawnypelt takes a breath. She explains that there are kittypets who think they own a part of the forest and are attacking ShadowClan patrols. Bramblestar asks if she is talking about Susan and Jacques, but Tawnypelt shakes her head, explaining they were taken away with their Twoleg when the lake started flooding. She explains these cats are different. Bramblestar is surprised kittypets can chase away ShadowClan cats, and Tawnypelt protests there were lots of kittypets. She explains that they are hungry and not as strong as they once were. Bramblestar feels for his sister as she is torn between pride and desperation. He asks what she wants him to do and if he wants him to give fresh-kill. Tawnypelt can't reply because Jessy bounds up.
- Jessy greets Tawnypelt and Bramblestar introduces the kittypet. Tawnypelt is surprised, eyes stretching wide as she asks if she is a kittypet. She gazes over her brother's shoulder and asks if there is more kittypets with him. She sees that Frankie and Minty is also there. Tawnypelt asks Bramblestar if he is mouse-brained, she queries if taking in kittypets and giving them food and shelter at a time like this is a good idea. Bramblestar snaps they would have died if they didn't rescue them. His sister retorts it's not his problem. She concludes she cannot ask for help if he is too busy taking care of these kittypets. Bramblestar keeps calm as he knows Tawnypelt is snapping because she is worried about her Clan. He calmly explains that Firestar showed compassion is strength. Tawnypelt retorts Firestar would have put his Clanmates first before turning to stalk away. She looks over her shoulder, telling Bramblestar to forget what she said as Rowanstar will figure out something before vanishing into bushes. Minty comments that the warrior is really fiery, but Dovewing explains that is Bramblestar's sister and she is pretty good for a ShadowClan cat. Bramblestar is torn between his anger and worry for his sister, as he knows ShadowClan must be really be in trouble for Tawnypelt to come and beg for help, as she is proud of her Clan. Dovewing is worried about Tawnypelt too, and asks if she is okay. Bramblestar admits she's not as okay as everyone else is.
- When Bramblestar offers to help with the kittypets, Rowanstar demands to know who told him. As if she was summoned, Tawnypelt appears in the lead of a hunting patrol. She is carrying a blackbird in her jaws. She halts when she sees the leaders, and Rowanstar instantly figures out his mate told Bramblestar. He orders her to come over right away. Tawnypelt gives her bird to her hunting patrol before walking over and Rowanstar confronts her on his suspicions. The she-cat glares at her brother as if wanting to ask why he just rushed in, and confirms she did. She says she will ask for help from her brother when she needs it. Rowanstar asks if she thinks that’s Clan loyalty, and Tawnypelt snaps he has no reason to doubt her loyalty. Her meow is scathing at first, but it softens as she steps to her mate. She begs to let ThunderClan help them. Rowanstar still refuses and the Clans leave the border. Bramblestar explains to Jessy about his sister, saying that Tawnypelt was born in ThunderClan but joined ShadowClan because their father was leader. He mentions he misses his sister but doesn’t regret his decision to stay in ThunderClan.
- Bramblestar leads a patrol to help ShadowClan fight the badgers. The leader sees Tawnypelt as part of a battle patrol, battered and scarred. He thinks they must have just fought the badgers. Tawnypelt is bringing up the rear of the patrol but halts, tasting the air before running to Bramblestar in his hiding place. Bramblestar insists he doesn't want trouble and she's not supposed to know they are there. Tawnypelt explains they are siblings and she would recognize his scent anywhere. Bramblestar winces at his sister's scratched muzzle and missing fur. Bramblestar asks if the badgers have moved into ShadowClan territory, and Tawnypelt explains they didn't move into their usual territory, just some old sandy sets where badgers have moved into since the flood. She thinks that the floods drove them out of their old homes. Bramblestar suggests they'll move back since the flood is receding, but Tawnypelt retorts that hedgehogs will fly, explaining that ShadowClan is suffering. She says that ThunderClan did drive away the kittypets but the badgers make it difficult to hunt safely and most of the territory is underwater still too. She lowers her head in shame, saying that her Clan was too harsh and should have been grateful for his help.
- Bramblestar touches his nose to her ear and says he won't barge in and help again. Tawnypelt raises her head, locking her gaze on Bramblestar's. She asks if that’s really true as ShadowClan cannot fight the badgers alone, as they are too hungry and weak. Bramblestar asks if she is asking for help, and Tawnypelt takes a deep breath, confirming she is. Bramblestar agrees to help, causing a stir in his Clan. Squirrelflight asks if he would really risk ThunderClan to help Tawnypelt. Bramblestar agrees he’ll do anything for his sister. Two days later, Bramblestar heads to ShadowClan to talk to Tawnypelt, and finds her on a hunting patrol, having caught a mouse. He calls her name and the she-cat stiffens, turning around and dropping her prey. She warns her brother to run as a patrol is nearby, and Bramblestar urges her to come to him then, so Tawnypelt grabs her mouse and they slide under a bush. Bramblestar explains his decision, and Tawnypelt's eyes stretch wide, asking if he'll do that with his Clan. Bramblestar insists he can't be talked out of it as he wants to help, so Tawnypelt rests her tail on his flank and says she asked for help before; she cannot refuse now.
- Tawnypelt explains that Rowanstar wants to attack tomorrow night before the moon gets brighter. A voice yowls for the tortoiseshell, and she insists she must leave, thanking her brother before wriggling out of the bush and leaving. Bramblestar does bring a battle patrol during the night ShadowClan attacks the badgers, and sees a badger bracing its paw to slam down on Tawnypelt. Bramblestar starts to run, but knows he is not quick enough, thinking his sister will die. Squirrelflight suddenly attacks the badger and it only grazes its paw over Tawnypelt, who is rolling away. She springs to her paws and faces another badger. Beside her brother, Bramblestar and Tawnypelt force the badger backwards, ducking beneath it and slashing its throat, even though Tawnypelt has an injury on her shoulder, but it does not slow her down at all. She growls for the badger to get off her territory or she'll use its fur to make her nest. The badger tries to run away with Tawnypelt biting at its hind legs. Confident she is safe, Bramblestar leaves her to it. The battle is a win for the Clans, but Dustpelt dies against the badgers. Tawnypelt standings at her brothers side and apologises. She dips her head to the deceased warrior, mentioning that he was noble and all the Clans will grieve.
- Tawnypelt traces her tail against Bramblestar's flank, thanking him for helping. She says it was more than protecting his territory, but it was to protect her because she needed him. Bramblestar looks in her eyes, recalling an omen he received and thinks that he and Tawnypelt share the same blood, and even though floods threatened them their kinship gave them the strength to survive. He doesn't explain this to his sister as it wasn't the right time. Rowanstar tells Tawnypelt it's time to return to camp and she dips her head, touching noses with her brother before joining her Clanmates. Rowanstar confronts Bramblestar, and the ThunderClan leader doesn’t mention that Tawnypelt begged for his help to protect her. He later thinks that the bond he shares with his sister led him to save ShadowClan.
- She and Rowanstar are talking anxiously in ShadowClan's camp, and Tigerheart wonders if they should be doing something other than talking. When Alderheart and Willowshine arrive in their territory to tell them they should find a cat with an extra claw, she and Scorchfur fight over something unknown. Scorchfur hisses they chose a rogue over Rowanstar because he was weak then and is weak now. Tawnypelt yowls in anger and swipes at her opponent's muzzle. Tigerheart freezes and panics that his Clan is fighting itself; meanwhile, Scorchfur retaliates and slices at the tortoiseshell's face. Panicked, the brown tabby flings himself in between the fighting cats and shields his mother. He asks her if she's okay, and is shocked to see the blood welling at her eye. Puddleshine eases the tom away from Tawnypelt, and tells her it's only a flesh wound. Her vision will not be affected.
- Tigerheart asks if his mother is okay, and Puddleshine nods. However, he tells the deputy he must speak with him and the leader.
- Strikestone calls out to Snakepaw, and tells her they're going hunting. Tigerheart can tell he's trying to distract her from not only Tawnypelt's injury, but also the high tensions in the Clan.
- After her son returns to camp, she calls out to him and leads him away from the patrol. Stonewing asks what ThunderClan wanted, and she responds that one of their warriors is missing. Although it's ThunderClan's problem, they still wanted to know if ShadowClan saw her. Juniperclaw says he hopes Rowanstar didn't drag them into another Clan's issues, and Tawnypelt retorts of course not. After Tigerheart and Stonewing argue for a bit, Whorlpaw asks who's missing. The she-cat meows Dovewing, and the apprentice suggests she was attacked by the sick badger that was on ShadowClan territory. Tawnypelt replies no, because they sent out a patrol to check if the badger was gone. Whorlpaw proposes that it went onto ThunderClan territory. Juniperclaw points out they would've known about it.
- Tawnypelt tells the patrol to take their catch to camp, then turns to her son and asks if he knows anything about Dovewing's disappearance. Tigerheart lies and says no, asking why. She replies the way he acted around her when they were in ThunderClan is clear enough. He ate and talked with her like she was the only cat in the world. The tortoiseshell isn't the only one who notices; Ivypool does too. She asked ShadowClan if Tigerheart specifically knew anything. The ThunderClan she-cat will go to SkyClan for answers, but she knows they won't have any. Tawnypelt asks the dark brown tabby if something went on between him and Dovewing. Hesitating, Tigerheart avoids the question and tells his mother he doesn't know where Dovewing is. The she-cat narrows her eyes, doubting her son's words. She reminds the tom both ShadowClan and his father needs him, and he snaps at her. Angrily, the deputy tells her he knows that, and she holds his gaze before turning away and telling him a warrior is loyal to his Clan above all else. Tawnypelt's son retorts that she doesn't need to tell him about the warrior code, and he thinks his mother will never know what he's sacrificing to stay loyal to the code.
- After Tigerheart lets a rabbit go to SkyClan, Tawnypelt brushes his flank and murmurs it's just like old times. He replies Rowanstar is wrong to argue with SkyClan about it. She replies her mate is fighting for their Clan, and suggests the tabby go with him. Soon it'll be Tigerheart's turn, and Rowanstar wants to teach him.
- When Tigerheart returns to ShadowClan, now Tigerstar, he is overjoyed at all the familiar faces. Tawnypelt steps forward and flicks her tail towards Cinnamon, Ant, and Blaze, saying he's brought new warriors as well as old. Then she spots Dovewing and her kits, and notes ThunderClan cats are being added. Despite his nervousness, Tigerstar addresses his Clan, and tells them to accept the new cats, and him. For a moment they are silent, then they cheer his name. The tortoiseshell mews there is much he has missed. Dark days are behind ShadowClan, and darker days lie ahead. The leader is unfazed, and says ShadowClan will be ready to take them on.
In the The Prophecies Begin
- Tawnykit and her brother, Bramblekit, are born to Goldenflower and Tigerclaw. Later on, she ventures from the nursery for the first time in the company of their mother.
- During the fire that sweeps through ThunderClan territory, Tawnykit is with the rest of the Clan. She and her mother, Goldenflower, escape safely, but Goldenflower notices that Bramblekit, her brother, is missing. Goldenflower starts panicking frantically and thinks that Bramblekit will die in the fire, and yowls out for someone to rescue him. Fireheart and Yellowfang are sent to rescue Bramblekit from the camp. Bramblekit is returned by Fireheart.
- At the Gathering, Fireheart hears Darkstripe talking to Tigerstar about his kits. A while afterwards, Darkstripe takes the two kits to the ShadowClan border, where Tigerstar is waiting. Before seeing him, Tawnykit exclaims about the smell, and complains that she was getting the horrid scent all over her paws. When Tigerstar appears, she asks if he is her father, and he nods. Darkstripe tells the two kits that he is leader of ShadowClan. Their eyes stretch wide, and Bramblekit asks him if he is really Clan leader. Tigerstar dips his head to say yes.
- Tawnykit asks if they can come and live in his Clan, but Tigerstar answers that their place, for now, is with their mother. He asks when they will be apprenticed, and Darkstripe replies, saying that they will be apprenticed in a moon or so, adding that it's a pity he has an apprentice, as he would like to mentor one. Tigerstar asks if they can hunt or fight, and Bramblekit boasts that he will be the best warrior in ThunderClan. Tawnykit refuses to be outdone, saying she will be the best hunter. Later, Tigerstar is about to tell them why he is leader of ShadowClan and not in ThunderClan, but Fireheart appears from a bush and stops him.
- When Swiftpaw's body is being brought into the camp before burial, Tawnykit and Bramblekit are seen looking at him with wide, scared eyes.
- Later, Brackenfur is made Tawnypaw's mentor.
- Fireheart decides it's time to tell Bramblepaw and Tawnypaw about their father, and when he does, Tawnypaw resolves to do much better than her malicious father.
- When the cats walk back in to the camp after the dog attack, Tawnypaw and her brother, Bramblepaw, are seen bouncing eagerly behind Cinderpelt. When Fireheart calls a meeting, she asks him if he is going to be their new leader.
- After Smallear insults her by telling her she will suffer the same fate as her father, Tawnypaw decides that she isn't willing to prove herself over and over like Bramblepaw is. She becomes distressed and later runs away to her father Tigerstar in ShadowClan. Firestar attempts to follow her and bring her back to ThunderClan, but it begins to rain, and the scent is washed away. Goldenflower is very angry that Smallear insulted her kit, Tawnypaw, just because she is Tigerstar's daughter, who seems slightly secretive about herself and what she does.
- When Tigerstar's ambitions are revealed by Firestar, Tawnypaw stands with her new Clan, ShadowClan, rather than her father. After the battle with BloodClan, when Firestar asks her if she wishes to return to ThunderClan, she declines, telling him she needs to be someplace where she feels she belongs; considering how some ThunderClan cats treated her because of her heritage, she does not feel she belongs in ThunderClan. However, she tells Firestar she will miss her former Clan, and she tells him to never forget her.
In the New Prophecy
- Tawnypelt is chosen by the former ShadowClan leader, Nightstar, now a member of StarClan, to be the ShadowClan cat to go on the journey to speak with Midnight, the badger. She, Crowpaw, Stormfur, Feathertail, Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw all meet at Fourtrees, the day after the four of them all recieve the same dream. Later, when Brambleclaw realizes Squirrelpaw was following him to Fourtrees, Tawnypelt and the others blame him for it. Tawnypelt mentions that she thought that it would be Tigerstar that would visit her dreams, not Nightstar. The six discuss the dream and plan to gather on the day of the Gathering.
- Brambleclaw later finds Tawnypelt in ShadowClan sitting alone under one of the only trees on the territory. She attacks him, but quickly realizes who he is and berates him for sneaking into ShadowClan to visit her. He explains that the group will need to leave earlier than originally planned, at half-moon, and Tawnypelt agrees to go.
- On the day before half-moon, they meet again, and take off. They cross a Thunderpath, rest for a bit, and then get moving. They see sheep and cows on their way. When Squirrelpaw gets stuck in a fence, Tawnypelt and Feathertail help to get her out with dock leaves while Crowpaw and Brambleclaw are busy arguing about what to do.
- When they are chased by a dog, they encounter a cat named Purdy who tells them to climb up a tree, where they will be safe. He leads them to a pool where there are fish so they can eat. Then, Purdy shows them the way to the sun-drown place. Purdy shows them to a Twoleg nest and Tawnypelt and Crowpaw keep guard while the others drink from the bowls.
- Tawnypelt receives a severe bite on her shoulder in a battle with rats, and limps painfully most of the time because it becomes infected. The cats eventually find burdock root, thanks to the special bond between Leafpaw and Squirrelpaw, and Tawnypelt's wound is temporarily soothed.
- When they meet Midnight, Midnight continues to cure Tawnypelt's wound with more burdock root. The group rests in Midnight's cave, but they do not realize that the destruction of the forest has already begun.
- Tawnypelt is seen doing much better; her shoulder healed from Midnight's burdock root. She is determined to start looking after herself again to prove that she is strong, but Midnight calls her a foolish warrior, saying that she needs rest. Midnight applies more burdock root to her shoulder while she rests. The root cures the infection, but she starts to limp again when they enter the mountains, and is barely able to leap over the gap in the trail. Her shoulder gets worse and worse, and after her plunge over the waterfall, she is barely able to walk.
- Tawnypelt does much worse when they find the Tribe of Rushing Water, and, although they all want to leave, Tawnypelt can't manage to keep up with them. She is angry, and says that if she is holding them up they should just come out and say it. The next day, Tawnypelt's shoulder is no better. She would not be able to leave, and, when the others wake her, her words are brave but her voice is filled with pain. She is a bit scared at being left alone with the Tribe while her friends go hunting, but she is made comfortable and welcomed by one of the kit-mothers, Star That Shines On Water.
- They are kept with the Tribe for several days because, although Stoneteller's herbs are working, Tawnypelt still needs time to heal. She is doing much better, but gets sick of staying in the cave all day long, saying that the noise of the waterfall is driving her crazy.
- She, along with all of the other journeying cats, are outraged that the Tribe cats want to keep Stormfur with them, and says that she'll tear their pelts off and feed them to the eagles, despite her shoulder injury. She says that the mountains are a hundred times worse than Twolegplace, and questions Midnight's wisdom along with Crowpaw. But Tawnypelt supports Feathertail when she breaks up Crowpaw and Squirrelpaw's fight and says that, if they fight amongst themselves, their mission would fail. Tawnypelt also wonders if Stormfur actually is the promised cat to save the Tribe from Sharptooth, because he wasn't one of the chosen cats in the first place.
- When they are driven out of the Tribe, Tawnypelt takes the first watch, saying that her shoulder is fine. She and Feathertail are the ones that steal Stormfur from the Cave of Pointed Stones, while the others attack the cave-guards.
- Tawnypelt, along with all of the other forest cats, help the Tribe try to defeat Sharptooth with deathberries. When the plan fails, she reaches safety halfway up the cave wall near the entrance. Then, when Feathertail dies defeating Sharptooth Tawnypelt is shocked, as well as the other five cats, as they realize that Feathertail was the chosen cat of the Tribe's prophecy. She is devastated at Feathertail's death, as they had grown to be close friends over the journey, and is seen looking on with grief in her eyes.
- Tawnypelt runs ahead of the other cats with Crowpaw, eager to be home again. The other cats find her and Crowpaw facing Owlpaw, a tiny WindClan apprentice. Along with every other cat, she is worried that her leader, Blackstar, would not agree to come to the Great Rock. She does persuade him, though, and meets with the other journeying cats, their leaders, and their medicine cats.
- Later, Tawnypelt runs to the ThunderClan camp, and begs them to help her when the Twolegs are attacking ShadowClan. WindClan is there, and both ThunderClan and WindClan agree to help, and ShadowClan eventually shelters with ThunderClan at Sunningrocks since their camp is destroyed. Throughout the entire series, Tawnypelt doesn't seem to be aware that Hawkfrost and Mothwing are her half-siblings, although it is mentioned by Sasha.
- Tawnypelt and all the journeying cats help, guide, protect, and feed the Clans when they are traveling. She is committed to ShadowClan, and fights to prove that she is loyal even though she is among her mother and siblings while she is traveling.
- Tawnypelt also says that the kits of Tallpoppy were frightened of her when she came home, thinking of her as a stranger.
- Tawnypelt helps to explore the new territories for all the Clans when they reached the lake, and helps to discover her own Clan's new home. Despite difficulties on finding a good home for ShadowClan, she eventually found one. Unlike Brambleclaw, Tawnypelt does not acknowledge that Hawkfrost is her half-brother or Mothwing is her half-sister, and unlike most of ShadowClan's warriors, Tawnypelt does not help Mudclaw with his coup; although she remains neutral and does not side with Brambleclaw either.
- Tawnypelt gets attacked by a hostile kittypet, Jacques, that lives in their territory. She explains to Squirrelflight how Jacques and his tabby friend, Susan, gave an apprentice, Talonpaw, such severe injuries that he died soon after dragging himself back to camp. The kittypets' Twolegs also threw something at Cedarheart, badly injuring his leg. Together, ThunderClan and ShadowClan come up with a plan to stop the kittypets from attacking ShadowClan without their Twolegs interfering. Tawnypelt volunteers to use herself as bait to lure the kittypets away from the Twoleg nest so the others could ambush them. When their plan is successful, Blackstar thanks ThunderClan at the Gathering, where Onestar then angrily calls Blackstar and Leopardstar terrible leaders for depending on ThunderClan.
- Tawnypelt, like Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw, is visited by Tigerstar, offering to teach her to become a "true", ambitious warrior, yet she rejects him, telling Tigerstar that he only became leader by twisting the warrior code out of proportion in order to get what he wanted, while she wants to become leader, but only if StarClan wishes it. She then advises Brambleclaw that he should stop listening and following Tigerstar's malicious teachings because he had been accepting everything they had tried to avoid since they were kits. She even tells him she was happy that Tigerstar was killed by Scourge after discovering the tyrant he was. When Brambleclaw doesn't listen to her advice, she warns him about Tigerstar's intentions and leaves. Also, until now, Tawnypelt doesn't seem fazed when Brambleclaw mentions that he shares his dreams with Hawkfrost.
- Later, Tawnypelt was seen greeting Brambleclaw at a Gathering. Tawnypelt reveals to him that Hawkfrost had told ShadowClan about ThunderClan's badger attack, and that Littlecloud, who had gained the information from Leafpool, had said nothing. Tawnypelt also unveils her slight mistrust of her half-brother, Hawkfrost. Tawnypelt then runs back to her Clan.
In the Power of Three arc
- Tawnypelt does not formally appear in The Sight, but is listed in the allegiances. She is a queen, and has now moved into the nursery.
- She has given birth to three kits: Dawnkit, Flamekit, and Tigerkit. The father is Rowanclaw, and most cats are shocked when, at the Gathering, Blackstar announced the name of Tigerkit, as it seems to most cats that she named him after her father, Tigerstar.
- Lionpaw and Brambleclaw go to ShadowClan's camp to ask if she will accompany them to the mountains, where the Tribe of Rushing Water lives. Dawnkit misbehaves by attacking Lionpaw, and Tawnypelt scolds her. She agrees to go to the mountains and leaves her kits, Dawnkit, Flamekit, and Tigerkit, despite their wishes to go, in Snowbird's care, as well as her mate Rowanclaw. She is accused by Russetfur, the deputy of ShadowClan, of being disloyal to her Clan by choosing to go, and Rowanclaw defends her by stating how he was proud of his mate, and how he hadn't forgotten how much help the Tribe gave them on the Great Journey.
- On the journey to the mountains, she is in high spirits and is encouraging to the apprentices, except when they get themselves attacked by dogs. She remembers the first journey to the sun-drown-place along with the other warriors, and grows nostalgic and sentimental.
- In the mountains, she, as well as a patrol of Cave-Guards and Prey-Hunters, are attacked by the invaders. She fights well in the battle against the rogues, helping the Clan cats and Tribe of Rushing Water win, and later leaves to go back to the forest with the other Clan cats.
- After Jaypaw helps to heal her sore pads in the mountains by numbing them in a cold stream, she is seen saying goodbye to Brook and Stormfur.
- Later, when Hollypaw races to get ShadowClan to help ThunderClan against RiverClan and WindClan, Tawnypelt is one of the first helpful cats she sees. Tawnypelt asks her what is wrong and why she has come to ShadowClan. Hollypaw explains the situation to Tawnypelt, and Tawnypelt quickly takes her to Blackstar and Russetfur. Tawnypelt's kits, Tigerkit, Flamekit, and Dawnkit, spy on their conversation and demand to go to the battle with their mother. Tawnypelt scolds them, but it is obvious how proud she is. She leaves the kits with Snowbird, a fellow queen in the nursery. She leaves before the actual battle party is planned and comes with Hollypaw to the battle as quickly as she can.
- Tawnypelt participates in the battle with WindClan and RiverClan, fighting alongside ThunderClan.
- Jaypaw confronts her when he is looking for wounded cats. He smells her and the rest of the ShadowClan party, and demands to know how she can fight against her own kin. She corrects him, and sends Mousewhisker back to the camp as of an eye injury.
- Tawnypelt moves into ThunderClan with her kits due to Sol making ShadowClan lose most of Clan faiths and traditions. She strongly disagrees with what Sol teaches about StarClan and the Warrior Code. After Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Tigerpaw, Dawnpaw and Flamepaw create the fake sign, which turns out to be real, ShadowClan is restored, and Littlecloud comes to ThunderClan and requests that she returns and that no cat blames her for her decision. She takes her kits back to ShadowClan.
- Tawnypelt is seen once at a Gathering when she greets Hollyleaf warmly. Hollyleaf pushes the tortoiseshell she-cat aside, and Tawnypelt doesn't conceal her shocked surprise at Hollyleaf's rudeness.
In the Omen of the Stars arc
- Two of Tawnypelt's kits are now warriors called Dawnpelt and Tigerheart, while Flametail, her third kit, is the medicine cat apprentice under Littlecloud. She now has an apprentice: Starlingpaw.
- When the cats return from the journey to free the water, Tawnypelt is the first cat to greet them when she is on a patrol with Owlclaw, Redwillow and Starlingpaw. She calls out to them and touches noses with Toadfoot and licks Tigerheart all over, inviting them to come back to the ShadowClan camp and tell them everything. She sends her apprentice back to tell Blackstar, and is overjoyed at seeing all of them.
- When Firestar, Brambleclaw, and Jayfeather are escorted to the ShadowClan camp to take back the clearing, Tawnypelt is in camp and calls out, showing that she is confused and perplexed seeing the ThunderClan leader inside the ShadowClan camp.
- Dawnpelt and Tigerheart are tussling over who will be deputy when Blackstar dies. Tawnypelt tells them not to say anything like that. Rowanclaw comes by and comforts her by saying he's glad he's got competition.
- She asks Flametail if he is okay when he comes back from the Moonpool. When Ivypaw is kidnapped by ShadowClan, Tawnypelt is sympathetic and very caring. Ivypaw is troubled by this and is not very grateful.
- Her son, Flametail, is drowned when he plays prey-stone on the lake. The ice on the lake cracks and Flametail plumments through it, drowning.
- Tawnypelt is seen at a Gathering. When Blackstar announces that ShadowClan had won a battle with the two kittypets at the Twoleg nest, she looks satisfied.
- She is a minor character, being shown to be moving past Pinenose and sitting beside Ratscar and Furzepelt.
In the A Vision of Shadows arc
- Tawnypelt does not formally appear in The Apprentice's Quest, but is listed in the allegiances. Needlepaw is now her apprentice.
- At the Gathering, Needlepaw mentions overhearing Tawnypelt telling Crowfrost that WindClan has always been weak.
- When Alderpaw assumes that Spikefur is Needlepaw's mentor, she quickly corrects him, and says that Tawnypelt is her mentor. Needlepaw was on patrol with Spikefur because Tawnypelt was helping reinforce the camp walls.
- She is on patrol with Sleekpaw and Stonewing when they find Leafpool and Alderpaw coming to help Littlecloud. She greets them warmly and helps carry their herbs. Alderpaw recognizes his father's coloring in Tawnypelt's mottled pelt and remembers how his father and Tawnypelt are littermates. When Sleekpaw mouths off about Littlecloud, Tawnypelt orders Sleekpaw to carry a herb parcel to keep her jaw shut. She apologizes to Leafpool about the young she-cat. Later, she sits vigil for Littlecloud with Rowanstar, Crowfrost, and Stonewing. She asks why Violetkit was out of the nursery so late and Needlepaw explains that Grassheart was kitting.
- Bramblestar and his patrol run into Tawnypelt's patrol to share news about the rogues. Later, Alderpaw asks Yarrowpaw why Needlepaw wasn't with her mentor. Tawnypelt asks Needlepaw why she let Violetkit out of the camp and promises to speak to Pinenose about her attitude with Violetkit. She takes the two to Rowanstar who snaps at them for breaking the rules. When the rogues visit ShadowClan, Rowanstar sends Tawnypelt, Spikefur and Dawnpelt to send them away. She is chosen again to escort them away with Spikefur and Tigerheart. Later, her apprentice, Needlepaw, leaves ShadowClan to join the rogues.
- Moons later, Violetpaw runs into Tawnypelt, Tigerheart, and Spikefur on patrol. She is impressed by Violetpaw's offering and takes her to Rowanstar. She agrees to let Violetpaw rejoin ShadowClan. She is worried when her mate falls ill with yellowcough. When Violetpaw is chosen to go to WindClan to fetch lungwort to heal the sickness, Scorchfur mocks that Tawnypelt should've been chosen instead of Violetpaw because Tawnypelt could be trusted.
- She is chosen to relay a message to Bramblestar about Twigpaw's containment in ShadowClan in exchange for lungwort. She and Bramblestar argue about Twigpaw's choice to stay in ShadowClan since her sister's in ShadowClan which is no different than Tawnypelt's choice to stay in ShadowClan with her father, Tigerstar. Later, she asks Tigerheart to mentor Lionpaw when Snowbird falls ill and snaps at Rippletail when he's late to join a hunting patrol. She stops Lionpaw and Birchpaw when they fight over a dead thrush and orders the two apprentices to help Puddleshine gather herbs.
- During Kinkfur's vigil, she and Dawnpelt smooth out her fur. Later, Tigerheart, the new deputy, orders Dawnpelt to take Violetpaw, Tawnypelt and Strikestone out to hunt. She is chosen for the Gathering and is surprised when few of their Clanmates refuse to attend. The rogues arrive and declare themselves the new leaders of ShadowClan. When Darktail attacks Rowanstar, Tigerheart and Tawnypelt rush to throw him off Rowanstar. She, Rowanstar and Tigerheart leave ShadowClan for the rogues. At the Gathering, Bramblestar welcomes them to stay in ThunderClan. She participates in ThunderClan hunting patrols, and Squirrelflight snaps at her when Tawnypelt asks Rowanstar's permision to join in patrols.
- Tawnypelt is now the only remaining warrior of ShadowClan. Before the Clans' battle the Kin, Tawnypelt positions herself close beside Rowanstar.
- As ThunderClan start to leave for a Gathering, Tawnypelt, her son and her mate joins them, padding just behind Bramblestar.
- As Rowanstar and Bramblestar argue, Tawnypelt listens a couple of tail-lengths away from the ThunderClan cats. Bramblestar argues that dead cats will be on Rowanstar's conscience if they send cats to battle before they heal. Tawnypelt rises to her paws and takes a step forward before her mate could retaliate. She begins to say there must be another way, but both leaders' snap at her to stay out of it. She lashes her tail, asking if they are complete mouse-brains. She snaps this is every cat's business and in case they forgot, she reminds them she still has kin in ShadowClan’s former camp.
- Former ShadowClan cats start leaving the Kin and fleeing to ThunderClan. Dawnpelt wants to do this too, mentioning she wants to be with Tawnypelt and Rowanstar.
- When planning how to rescue the RiverClan prisoners, Mistystar mentions Darktail will notice them being smuggled out a few at a time and put Violetpaw in danger. Tawnypelt admits that is all true and says they need to make a plan to get all prisoners out at once. Many cats agree with her.
- When most of the former ShadowClan cats return, Rowanstar calls them mouse-hearts for not returning sooner. Tawnypelt tells the leader to come on, padding up to him and nudging with her shoulder. She states they are all know what Darktail and the Kin were like and no one knew how much of a threat he was at first, not even Rowanstar. Her mate glares at her for a moment, then agrees to let the former ShadowClan cats come back.
- Coming Soon
In the Field Guides
- Tawnypelt is surprised that Blackstar allows the reader into the ShadowClan lake camp. She talks about how she found her Clan's new camp, and when she and the reader get to the top boulder, the best view of ShadowClan, Tawnypelt elaborates on how ShadowClanners will fiercely defend their Clan and how she loves being in ShadowClan, for how she can be ferocious and hunt in the dark.
- But she also mentions that ShadowClanners can have fun, and one way is watching twolegs on their boats that look like swan wings, and how funny it is when they tip over, although Tawnypelt states that she would never set paw on a boat and how RiverClanners are more fit to do that.
- After showing the reader around the camp and the branch where Blackstar addresses his Clan, Tawnypelt asks the reader to leave ShadowClan and go to ThunderClan, because they always accept rogues.
- Tawnypelt appears again to talk about when she and the questing cats reached the Sun Drown Place. She originally believed the giant cats of LionClan were prowling around the Sun Drown Place and she was surprised by all the water there, because she didn't know there was all that room for water. Tawnypelt says that when Brambleclaw led them over the cliff, he fell with Squirrelpaw and Tawnypelt through a crack. The salty water got into their mouths, stung their eyes, and tried to drag the three away, but they swam to dry ground and found Midnight's cave. Feathertail had found a better way, using ledges, and that was how the badger got in and out. Tawnypelt ends by saying she'd get to Midnight's story later.
- Rock tells the kits how Tawnypelt was not a supporter of Tigerstar, but she could not go on living in ThunderClan where she was judged for her father's actions. She was chosen to go on the Great Journey, and having her as the sole cat from ShadowClan showed to ThunderClan that she had found her true home there. She was very willing to look for new territories, and was the first to see Crowpaw's strengths, and encouraged Feathertail to fall in love with him.
- She also knows that just because she is a ShadowClan cat does not mean she has to be evil or ambitious; in fact, she turned down her father's promises of glory and power since she knew that she could only achieve her own peace and happiness by herself. Rock says her peaceful, rational nature may do a lot to salvage ShadowClan's rather wicked, nefarious reputation.
- In this field guide, Tawnypelt gives the reader a tour of the battle grounds where some of the most famous fights had been fought.
- She is mentioned on Blackstar's page. Blackstar willingly let Tawnypelt join the quest to find Midnight and discover the destiny of all four Clans.
- Tawnypelt has her own page. Born in ThunderClan, littermate of Brambleclaw and daughter of Tigerstar and Goldenflower, she was a bright and confident apprentice with a quickness of temper that led to clashes among Clanmates, especially when it came to her loyalty. She was horrified to learn about her father, and insisted she was loyal. When Tigerstar allied with RiverClan and drove out half-Clan cats, Tawnypaw was judged more and more harshly. Pushed to the breaking point, Tawnypaw left ThunderClan to find a life in ShadowClan. Even after the battle against BloodClan, Tawnypaw remained in ShadowClan and earned the warrior name of Tawnypelt. She went on a quest to sun-drown-place for ShadowClan. Her courage and willingness to look beyond Clan boundaries formed the group’s bonds quicker. She saw past Crowpaw's quick temper and encouraged Feathertail to see past his shy exterior underneath. Tawnypelt was visited in her dreams by Tigerstar but refused to accept secret training because she knew he would never help her achieve what she wants: security, peace and loyalty to her Clan and she found that in Rowanclaw. Tawnypelt proved that loyalty didn't mean treating other cats as enemies. Tawnypelt lived her entire life free of Tigerstar's influence and reputation in which Tigerstar would have been proud of.
- She appears on Flametail's page. Flametail was the son of Tawnypelt and Rowanclaw. When Blackstar followed the advice of Sol, Tawnypelt had no wish for her kits to grow up in a Clan that doesn't listen to their ancestors, so she took them to ThunderClan. Her kits were intrigued with Brambleclaw's kits because Brambleclaw is her brother so they are all kin.
- It is mentioned on Hawkfrost's page that Hawkfrost is half-brother to Tawnypelt. Although not mentioned by name, it is mentioned on Stoneteller’s page that when six Clan cats first arrived on their way to the mysterious sun-drown-place, it seemed Stoneteller’s prophecy would be fulfilled. She last appears on Midnight's page. She, Crowpaw, Feathertail, and Brambleclaw, accompanied by Stormfur and Squirrelpaw, left their Clans to search for her. They found her at the sun-drown-place, where she told them that the Clans would be destroyed if they didn't search out a new home by following the dying warrior, a falling star leading to the lake.
In the Short Stories and Plays
- She is briefly seen voting for Firestar, along with Rowanclaw and Snowbird of ShadowClan.
In the Novellas
- As Tigerclaw is exiled, he can hear the meows of Tawnykit and Bramblekit from the nursery and silently vows to come back for them. He thinks he will never let his kits be raised by a Clan of weaklings and they deserve to learn from him, to learn his courage and battle skills. As a forest fire spreads through ThunderClan territory, the Clan flees with Tawnykit racing after Goldenflower, making it out to safety.
- She has SkyClan blood because her father, Tigerstar, is a descendant of Gorseclaw.
- Vicky stated that the reason that she made Rowanclaw Tawnypelt's mate was because she felt bad for constantly getting his gender wrong.
- When she was a kit, Tawnypelt was described as pale ginger, like her mother. This description was later changed to tortoiseshell. When asked, Vicky said that she should have been tawny/pale ginger throughout the series.
- She has been mistakenly described as tabby, tawny, pale bracken, and pale brown. She has also been depicted with white on her chest, muzzle, paws, and part of her tail in Cats of the Clans and The Ultimate Guide.
- She has been mistakenly mentioned with amber eyes.
- She was called Tawnypaw in Dawn, and Midnight, even though she was made a warrior in Firestar's Quest.
- She is mistakenly noted to have her brother's coloring among the splotches in her mottled coat.
- In Thunder and Shadow, she is mistakenly called "the ShadowClan deputy," despite Crowfrost being the current deputy.
Please do not edit this gallery
- Hawkfrost: Deceased, No Residence
- Tadpole: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Swiftpaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Unnamed kit: Status Unknown
- Sleekwhisker: Living (As of Shattered Sky)
- Lightkit: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Pouncekit: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Juniperclaw: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Strikestone: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Shadowkit: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Leopardfoot: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Speckletail: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Oakstar: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Adderfang: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Stagleap: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Sweetbriar: Living (As of Pinestar's Choice)
- Swiftbreeze: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Harepounce: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Spottedleaf: Deceased, No Residence
- Willowpelt: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- One-eye: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Sandstorm: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Darkstripe: Deceased, Verified Place of No Stars member
- Sootfur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Rainwhisker: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Sorreltail: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Graystripe: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Squirrelflight: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Leafpool: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Molepaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Cinderheart: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Honeyfern: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Poppyfrost: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Stormfur: Living (As of Sign of the Moon)
- Feathertail: Deceased, Verified Tribe of Endless Hunting and StarClan member
- Briarlight: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Blossomfall: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Bumblestripe: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Lionblaze: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Jayfeather: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Hollyleaf: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Molewhisker: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Cherryfall: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Fernsong: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Hollytuft: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Sorrelstripe: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Runningwind: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Mousefur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Goosefeather: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Moonflower: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Bluestar: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Snowfur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Mistystar: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Mosskit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Stonefur: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Whitestorm: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Reedwhisker: Living (As of Darkest Night)
- Perchkit: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Pikepaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Primrosepaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Heronwing: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Rabbitleap: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Poppydawn: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Rosetail: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Sweetpaw: Deceased, Verified StarClan member
- Thistleclaw: Deceased, Verified Place of No Stars member
= Gender Unknown
- "Hang on a minute. I'm not asking you if I can come back. All I want is to be a loyal cat in my new Clan. I want to be the best warrior I can be. And I can't be that in ThunderClan."
- —Tawnypaw to Firestar and Bramblepaw The Darkest Hour, page 275
- Brambleclaw: "Not right now! I told the others the night before the half-moon. We'll meet at Fourtrees."
- Tawnypelt: "I'll be ready. And now, I'd better show you to the border. Even one of StarClan's chosen cats can get his fur ripped off for trespassing."
- Midnight, page 108
- Tawnypelt: "Me too. Leafbare's coming, and there'll be snow up here."
- Brambleclaw: "But what about your shoulder? We've got to stay until the rat bite is better. We'd all get on faster after that."
- Moonrise, pages 129-130
- "Huh! It's the first time he's ever let me represent ShadowClan."
- —Tawnypelt complaining that Blackstar never lets her represent her Clan Starlight, page 29
- "Fox dung! I'm a loyal ShadowClan cat. If I'm ever made deputy or leader it will be because I have earned it myself—and my Clanmates and StarClan wish it. You're twisting the warrior code to get what you want, just like you did when you were alive."
- —Tawnypelt to Tigerstar Sunset, page 179
- "I wasn't born a ShadowClan cat but I'm very glad I'm here now. I like being ferocious and I like hunting in the dark. You won't find me lolling about in the sun like those RiverClan cats or crashing through the forest making as much noise as a ThunderClan cat."
- —Tawnypelt Secrets of the Clans, page 61
- "Hang on a moment. Things went wrong in the old forest, too. You can't expect life to be all mice and moonlight."
- —Tawnypelt Long Shadows, page 36
- Tawnypelt: "I was too harsh with you before. Rowanstar and I—and all of ShadowClan—should have been more grateful for your help with the kittypets."
- Bramblestar: "That doesn’t matter. I know we should never have interfered. It won’t happen again."
- Bramblestar's Storm, pages 381-382
- "You betrayed your Clan. Now you insult your leader? Show him some respect!"
- —Tawnypelt to Scorchfur about Rowanstar Darkest Night, page 159
- Scorchfur: "So? What should we do?"
- Rowanstar: "I must do what's right for the Clan."
- Darkest Night, page 160
- Scorchfur: "They believed in him once. Perhaps Rowanstar is the dark sky they're trying to warn us about."
- Tawnypelt: "If anyone's the dark sky, it's you! You let the rogues take over the Clan. You let them drive Rowanstar away. Don't blame him for your treachery."
- Darkest Night, pages 160-161
- "No leader could have been strong enough to deal with so much treachery!"
- —Tawnypelt at a Gathering Darkest Night, page 268
|Tawnypaw's Apprentice Ceremony|
References and Citations
- ↑ Revealed in The Darkest Hour, page 275
- ↑ Revealed in The Darkest Hour, page 297
- ↑ Revealed in The Darkest Hour, page 223
- ↑ Revealed in Rising Storm, page 19
- ↑ Revealed in Darkest Night, chapter 21
- ↑ Revealed in Rising Storm, page 20
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Revealed in A Dangerous Path, page 235
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 38
- ↑ Revealed in Outcast, page 160
- ↑ Revealed in Dark River, page 20
- ↑ Revealed in Firestar's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, allegiances
- ↑ Revealed in Tigerheart's Shadow, allegiances
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 Revealed in Midnight, page 3
- ↑ Revealed in Dawn, page 12
- ↑ Revealed in Twilight, page 184
- ↑ Revealed in Sunset, page 178
- ↑ Revealed in Eclipse, page 12
- ↑ Revealed in Midnight, page 53
- ↑ Revealed to be a in Erin Hunter Chat 4, undefined
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 3
- ↑ Revealed in Forest of Secrets, page 225
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in A Dangerous Path, page 130
- ↑ Revealed in Dawn, page 174
- ↑ Revealed in Tigerclaw's Fury, chapter 9
- ↑ Revealed in Cats of the Clans, page Tawnypelt's section
- ↑ Revealed in The Ultimate Guide, page 82
- ↑ Revealed in Moonrise, page 271
- ↑ Revealed in Dawn, pages 178-179
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 16
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, page 18
- ↑ Revealed in Dark River, page 22
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 36.2 Revealed in Dark River, pages 20-21
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 37.2 Revealed in Sign of the Moon, pages 19-20
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Revealed in Forest of Secrets, pages 225-226
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 Revealed in Moonrise, page 258
- ↑ Revealed in Return to the Clans, page 2
- ↑ Revealed in Secrets of the Clans, page 116
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Wild, page 153
- ↑ Revealed in Thunder and Shadow, pages 347-348
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 Revealed in Tigerheart's Shadow, pages 185-186
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 Revealed in Shattered Sky, pages 114-115
- ↑ Revealed in Code of the Clans, page 150
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 266
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 48
- ↑ Revealed in Pinestar's Choice, chapter 1
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 51.2 51.3 51.4 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 362
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 53.3 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 47
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 8
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, chapter 3
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 56.2 56.3 Revealed in The Apprentice's Quest, pages 9-10
- ↑ Revealed in A Dangerous Path, page 44
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 8
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 Revealed in Mapleshade's Vengeance, chapter 1
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook page
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 100
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 509
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 64.3 Revealed in Sunset, page 27
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 Revealed in Firestar's Quest, page 39
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 66.2 Revealed in Eclipse, page 159
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 67.2 Revealed in Sunrise, page 251
- ↑ 68.0 68.1 Revealed in The Fourth Apprentice, page 299
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 69.2 Revealed in Bramblestar's Storm, page 478
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 467
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 71.2 71.3 71.4 Revealed in Goosefeather's Curse, allegiances
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 72.2 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 502
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 18
- ↑ Revealed to be a in Erin Hunter Chat 6, undefined
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 75.2 Revealed in Mistystar's Omen, chapter 3
- ↑ 76.0 76.1 76.2 76.3 Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 4