- Below contains in-depth information for chapter sixteen of The Sun Trail. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 16 (of 26)
- Page Numbers: 215-219
Gray Wing's PoV
- Gray Wing changes his mind, and heads back for the hollow. As the dark gray tom approaches it, Dappled Pelt and Cloud Spots meet him. Dappled Pelt informs Gray Wing that she and the black and white tom were looking for herbs. Polietly, the tortoiseshell asks if he wants to accompany them. Cloud Spots wishes Gray Wing could, as Tall Shadow dislikes cats going out in small groups. His tortoiseshell companion snorts, telling the two toms that she's just fussing.
- Cloud Spots doesn't agree, and only responds simply. He goes on, adding that it would be useful to have someone else to help. However, Gray Wing is happy to help the two. The gray tom meows that he met the rogues again: Wind and Gorse. He says that Wind hunts rabbits underground, which surprises Dappled Pelt. Cloud Spots leads the way to the river, with sunlight shimmering on the water's surface.
- Gray Wing enjoys the warmth of the sun as he waits for Dappled Pelt and Cloud Spots to finish. The two healers forage through the lush vegetation at the edge of the river. Cloud Spots tells the tortoiseshell she-cat that there's lots of comfrey where he was.
- Coming Soon
- The early settlers are attacked by three foxes.
References and Citations
|The Sun Trail chapters|
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24 • Chapter 25 • Chapter 26 • Bonus Scene|