|Tribe of Endless Hunting|
|Tribe of Endless Hunting's Hunting Grounds|
|List of Known Inhabitants|
The Tribe of Endless Hunting is comprised of the spirits of the ancestors of the Tribe of Rushing Water. They send warnings and signs to the Tribe Healer and will show them which to-be should train to become the next Healer. They are the equivalent of StarClan.
The ancestral spirits that make up the Tribe of Endless Hunting are similar to those that make up StarClan. However, instead of being born of the four forest Clans they are born of the mountain Tribe. The spirits of the Tribe of Endless Hunting use the Cave of Pointed Stones as the primary conduit by which they communicate with their earthly counterparts. A passage in the books suggests that the Tribe of Endless Hunting does not communicate with the Tribe of Rushing Water through dreams but instead only uses omens to transmit their messages.
Feathertail, born of the Clans, walks with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, as well as StarClan, because she is a Clan cat at heart, but gave her life to save the Tribe. She is able to move between the two, although it is unknown if she spends more time in either one.
Instead of having a pelt that glows and looks like stars like StarClan, they seem to fade with age. Also, unlike StarClan who are restored if they have disabilites like blindness or hearing, it is not restored and if they died in battle, they still have wounds when they join The Tribe of Endless Hunting. In Outcast, they seem to have given up on saving the Tribe.
In the New Prophecy ArcEdit
- The Tribe of Endless Hunting is mentioned by the leader of the Tribe of Rushing Water, Stoneteller, when he tells his Tribe that it is time for a Telling. A cat steps forwad, asking if their ancestors had told Stoneteller anything, and Stoneteller tells him that yes, the Tribe of Endless Hunting had spoken to him. A silver cat, not of the Tribe of Rushing Water, who would rid them of the terror that has haunted them for moons, the mountain lion, Sharptooth.
- More Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- It is mentioned that Feathertail walks both skies, StarClan and The Tribe of Endless Hunting.
In the Power of Three ArcEdit
- Jaypaw discovers that the Tribe came and settled to the mountains from the lake. When Stoneteller asked the Tribe of Endless Hunting for advice on what he should do with the intruders, his ancestors are helpless.
- Jaypaw, as Jay's Wing, is responsible for the creation of the Tribe of Endless Hunting. After being asked about things that he knows which he shouldn't (like the mountains and the horseplace) he tells Stone Song that he has dreams from their ancestors and that others can share dreams if they are willing to listen. This then creates the Tribe of Endless Hunting.
In the Omen of the Stars ArcEdit
- Jayfeather meets the Tribe of Endless Hunting once more after the death of Stoneteller, and they reveal to him that he has the power to name the new Healer for the Tribe of Rushing Water, as he had named the first. Jayfeather names Crag as the new Stoneteller. They also reveal to Jayfeather a new prophecy, telling him that there is a fourth cat involved in the 'kin of your kin' prophecy.
- Broken Shadow
- Cloud with Storm in Belly
- Fallen Leaves
- Owl Feather
- Rain That Rattles on Stones
- Rising Moon
- Slant 
- Stone Song
- Teller of the Pointed Stones