|Chapter Number:||12 (of 24)|
|Point of View:||Brambleclaw|
- Below contains in-depth information for chapter twelve of Twilight. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 12 (of 24)
- Page Numbers: 184-195
- Brambleclaw comes out of the den with Brackenfur, Thornclaw, Cloudtail, Rainwhisker and Squirrelflight. The warriors head for the border to find Tawnypelt. Tawnypelt springs to her paws in relief when she saw Brambleclaw and his cats. Brambleclaw tells Tawnypelt to take them to Blackstar. They head for the ShadowClan camp.
- Blackstar demands to Tawnypelt what she knew about these ThunderClan cats. Tawnypelt tells him that Squirrelflight helped her fight off one of the kittypets, and that she brought a patrol to help ShadowClan. Blackstar questions Tawnypelt's loyalty, but then Cedarheart points out that ShadowClan couldn't deal with the kittypets by themselves. Blackstar hesitates, then he decides to send a patrol with the ThunderClan patrol. Rowanclaw wanted revenge on the kittypets. However Brambleclaw points out that if they kill the kittypets, the Twolegs will revenge on them. In the end, they decide to trap them and make them promise to stay away. Blackstar decides that it was worth a try.
- Russetfur leads the patrol down the slope until they reach the Twoleg nest. Brambleclaw suggests to make one cat and pretends to be hurt. Then the rest of the cats attack and trap them so that they couldn't flee to the Twoleg nest. Tawnypelt volunteers to be that cat.
- Tawnypelt limps out of their hiding place and pretends to be injured. The kittypets stalk over to Tawnypelt. At once Russetfur orders her warriors to split up and prepare to attack. The two kittypets want to teach Tawnypelt a lesson for coming into their place, at the same moment Russetfur signals her warriors to fight. They attack the kittypets and tell them to stop messing with their warriors. The kittypets were defeated, and they agreed to stay away from the forest. The warriors are triumphant, and Squirrelflight boasts to Brambleclaw, exclaiming how she fought so well. Brambleclaw replies coldly, making Squirrelflight feel frustrated.
- More Coming Soon
References and Citations
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24|