- Below contains in-depth information for chapter thirteen of Twilight. If you are looking for a shorter summary of the entire book, please check the main article.
- Chapter Number: 13 (of 24)
- Page Numbers: 196-224
- Leafpool and Mothwing are in the the RiverClan camp treating the poisoned cats. Mothwing tells Willowkit to take some juniper berries to the sick cats, and she quizzes her on what they are used for. Mothwing remarks how much help Willowkit and Leafpool have been, telling Leafpool her clanmates would have died without her. Leafpool responds modestly, telling her she knew all the right herbs to treat the cats all along. Minnowkit and Pebblekit are playing near the river, and Mothflight warns them to stay away from the edge. Leafpool decides it's about time she was leaving; Willowkit, Mothflight, and Leopardstar say their goodbyes as Leafpool begins to head to the Windclan border.
- Leafpool scans Windclan territory, hoping to find Crowfeather on the moor, but spots a patrol on the hillside instead. She returns to the ThunderClan camp, where Firestar and Cloudtail are discussing Daisy living with the Clan. Firestar welcomes Leafpool back and asks how things are doing in Riverclan. She gives him a report and he praises her, telling her he's very proud of her. Leafpool rushes off to find Cinderpelt, but stops when she sees Brightheart aiding Rainwhisker in the medicine den. Leafpool is shocked that she seems to be replacing her, but before she can say anything, Cinderpelt returns with borage leaves, which she gives to Brightheart. As Brightheart leaves, Cinderpelt asks Leafpool to tell her about her stay in the Riverclan camp.
- When she finishes her story, she pads to the fresh-kill pile, where Squirrelflight excitedly tells Leafpool about the fight against the kittypets in ShadowClan territory. While she's talking, Leafpool thinks about her relationship with Crowfeather. Squirrelflight notices Leafpool's absence, and asks her if she's okay. Leafpool tells her she is fine, and everything is alright in Riverclan now. Squirrelflight continues her story, and Leafpool listens while she eats.
- As Leafpool settles down to sleep, she immediately slips into a dream. She calls out for Spottedleaf, but gets no reply. She continues through the woods in her dream, this time calling out for Feathertail. Leafpool breaks into a run, spotting a light through the trees. She halts near the trees that border a clearing and sees Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost on the ground; she gasps loudly when she realizes the huge tabby sitting on the rock is Tigerstar.
- Coming Soon
References and Citations
|Prologue • Chapter 1 • Chapter 2 • Chapter 3 • Chapter 4 • Chapter 5 • Chapter 6 • Chapter 7 • Chapter 8 • Chapter 9 • Chapter 10 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 12 • Chapter 13 • Chapter 14 • Chapter 15 • Chapter 16 • Chapter 17 • Chapter 18 • Chapter 19 • Chapter 20 • Chapter 21 • Chapter 22 • Chapter 23 • Chapter 24|