|All of my favorite quotes!
"Things will get better, just wait, I will pray and dream, as long as I have to...Forever."
"Chicken Face! ~:>" -Lol don't ask.
"Better to light a candle then to, curse darkness."
"In the end its not gonna matter how much breaths you take, but, how many momments took your breath away."
"Never frown because you never know, who is falling in love with your smile." --Haha I love this one.
"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough."
"Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
""I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."
"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. "
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."
"You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret."
"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."
"You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything."
"Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down."
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would, be worth it."
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Hm this should sound similar to a certain someone.
"You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing."
"Not all scars shows. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't see, the pain someone feels." --I really like this one.
"Sometimes, when you're mad, you have the right to be mad, but you don't have the right to be cruel."
"I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened."
"I've loved you once, I love you still, always have, always will." -This is one of my favorites.
~*~If you cant get someone out of your head, then maybe they're supposed to be there."
"I have been constantly betrayed and deceived all my life." --So true.
~*~If someone hates you for being yourself, let them. You shouldn't be ashamed of being who you really are.~*~ --I love this.
"I love walking in the rain, for no one can tell if im crying."
"Life will only last so long, but your dreams will go on forever."
Eleven Hints For Life:
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.