Due to the many homophobic comments, this blog is being locked, and no further comments will be permitted. Anti-LGBT comments are not tolerated here, and this needs to stop.
Kind regards, — Jayce ( 07:07, 12/12/2017 )
"Should homosexuality be in the books?"
- My opinion varies on this. The fact that the book series is directed towards younger audiences is probably a reason why it isn't in there to begin with, and is why I hesitate to go "OH MY GOD THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE SERIES!!!!!"
- Ahem, back to business.
- Anyways, I am a full supporter of gay marriage/couples/etc, considering I do infact have a different sexuality (and had been dating a wonderful girl for five months until recently) and I know it's common for homosexuality to appear in cats, as well as incest. I'd totally be for it, but the younger audience most likely don't understand homosexuality or if it's good or bad.
- One thing I know, is that the Erins' are British and most likely support the idea of homosexuality, but again, there are young kids who read the series.
- If that weren't the case, I'd be all for it, believe me! I ship gay cats totally. Barley and Ravenpaw, for one.
- It's my opinion, thought I should state in and your welcome to submit your opinions as well~