I've only read up until the end of Book 3: Night Whispers so far, but I've still got a prediction or two for this book. (Please excuse me if I accidentally call Dovewing Dovepaw once or twice; I'm not quite at the point where she receives her Warrior name, so I'm still thinking of her as Dovepaw.)
I'm guessing a little of this will be a little skew cos of a little missing information, but I have a feeling at least this will happen. First of all, we know the Dark Forest is rising. StarClan is powerless to help. What'll happen? Let's start with the as of yet not (fully) realized prophecies. I excluded a couple, but here are the ones I see as incredibly major.
There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws.
After the sharp-eyed Jay and the roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing.
A patrol from four Clans couldn't stand a chance. Today, Lionblaze sent it fleeing for its life.
The end of the Stars draws near. Three must become four, to battle the darkness that lasts.
At the Fields of Trenzalore, at the Fall of the Eleventh, a question will be asked. A question that must never, ever be answered. Silence will fall when the question is asked.
Okay. Maybe the last one's a bit out of place. I know it belongs on the TARDIS Index File. So sue me.
1. We know that Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing are the three. (You know what I'd find epic? If Dovewing wasn't the third; Ivypaw or Hollyleaf (in StarClan) was!) They're more powerful than StarClan.
2. Dovewing will bring peace. Quite simple. Dovewing will play a pivotal role.
3. ThunderClan will have to fight alone. However, this may have been coincidence, not a prophecy, though it was interpreted that way by StarClan. We know StarClan doesn't know everything from Jayfeather's discoveries in the Power of Three series. Also, even if it was a prophecy (which I suspect that, in fact, it is), this doesn't mean that ThunderClan must fight alone. Why? I'll get it in a minute.
4. An omen of dark times, predicting a fourth to help the Three, perhaps Ivypaw or Hollyleaf, probably Ivypaw, from what I got from Fading Echoes. Ivypaw the spy.
5. The Doctor's name will be revealed at the Fields of Trenzalore, and he'll have to regenerate.
Now. Prophecies. The fox. Why doesn't this prophecy necessarily have to hold? Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing. They're the most powerful cats in existence. The ones able to defeat the Dark Forest, change prophecies, save all four Clans. Then again, after the sharp-eyed Jay and the roaring Lion suggests that Dovewing will be more of a pacifist. Maybe she can reason with the Dark Forest Warriors? Not likely, but certainly a possibility.
The End of the Stars draws near. This predicts that perhaps the worst times will last a bit longer than we'd hope for. It also predicts that StarClan will fall, as predicted by Sol in Long Shadows. Then again, you know the Three! Perhaps they'll be able to shift the temporal balance, splitting the branches of time.
You know what I'd find epic, and would hope for, but am not counting on? The return of SkyClan in this book. They come to the Lake, find some territory, and restore the number of Clans to six (if we count StarClan). I can't wait! This is gonna be so epic!
(Side note: other Cats will, of course, play important roles, and I suspect Firestar will play a pretty big role, based on his presence on the cover. He's only got three lives left, if my calculations are correct, from the end of Night Whispers.)
What are your ideas?