I recently wrote a Tampermonkey script that allows wiki contributors to cite from Kate's BlogClan in an easier fashion, that is, a button will appear aside from each comment, and if you click the button, the following text will be copied to your clipboard
<ref>Revealed on [http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2016/09/05/xxxxx#comment-xxxxx Kate's blog].</ref>
At the beginning, it's only used by myself; after a slight modification, I think maybe I can introduce this script to Wikia contributors ;-)
If you're interested in it, here's a simple (I hope) guide for Chrome. I guess for other browsers, the steps are much alike
- Install Tampermonkey plugin for your browser.
- It supports major browsers, except IE. (But Edge is supported.)
- You can download this plugin from http://tampermonkey.net/
- Enable the plugin, then goto its dashboard.
- Switch to "Utilities" tab.
- Choose to import from URL. Fill the following link, then click "import"
- Ensure the script has been enabled via "Installed Scripts" tab.
- Open a new tab, navigate to an article on BlogClan, and you will see the changes.
That should work, and I hope it will be handy for you.
For more information, please visit .