Now im sure your familiar with the conspericy between Leafpool and Crowfeather... but what I want to know is why did it have to happen, why couldn't Leafpool just leave Crowfeather alone? thats what annoys me, but then again if she hadn't mated with Crowfeather, then Lionheart, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather would never had been born. Here are some pros and cons of Leafpool not mating with Crowfeather.
- Leafpool would still have been medicine cat
- Hollyleaf would have never tried to kill herself
- Crowfeather would have been left alone by his clan
- Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw would still had been together through most of the third series
- Ashfur would still be alive
- Lionheart, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather would never had been born.
- The dark forest most likely would have taken over the Clan territories.
Darkflame57 18:49, March 16, 2012 (UTC)