Hi, Ripplebreeze here!
I'm a big-time Warriors fan, and have read every single book, including manga, super editions, and field guides! I really am going to miss all of my favorite cats of ThunderClan, so I've been wondering; are we going to get to see our modern-day cats again, after the Dawn of the Clans series? It could even be in manga or super-editions, but there are some questions I really want to see answered some day;
Spoiler Alert (Sorry I have no idea how to do the purple thing but this works too)
1. Are Brambleclaw (or should I say Bramblestar) and Squirrelflight mates again?
2. Who will give Bramblestar his nine lives?
3. Are Cinderheart and Lionblaze mates? (I'm pretty sure they are, but will they ever have kits?)
4. Will Sandstorm, Graystripe, and Dustpelt move to the elders den? I've seen cats in other Clans who are younger than them and are elders, and they are really starting to get old.
5. Were Thornclaw and Blossomfall ever mates? And another one to go along with that: Why was Thornclaw talking about the Dark Forest when he's not even in the Dark Forest? Probably just a mistake in the series, though.
I'm not expecting anyone to answer these questions unless you are one of the Erin Hunters, I'm just sharing my thoughts.