Those who have read The Sun Trial and Thunder Rising will see how Clear Sky acts toward his friends, enemies, and family. You'll see the decisions he made - but is he just over protective, power hungry, or just a complete idiot?
- He always fussed over Storm.
- Didn't want strangers on his territory - probably so he could protect his cats.
- Would always jump to help others (useful ones, anyway).
- Would go as far as killing an innocent queen to claim a bush as his territory.
- Would only keep the strong cats in his group, and kick out the weak/injured ones so his group would have no weaknesses.
- Claimed a hell of a lot of territory he didn't need.
- Wouldn't let any other cat a paw step into his territory.
- Would only invite his once-hated son into the group so he could have stronger members.
- Didn't give a damn about his brothers, son or mate when she left.
- Was highly bias on everything.
- Killed a queen to get a single bush as his territory.
- Nit-picked over his son's tiny flaws.
- Didn't care about his brothers.
- Kicked out two cats who may be useful, with the right treatment.
So what do you think? Is Clear Sky over-protective, power hungry or just a complete idiot?