|This is a Project Discussion page, where a group of dedicated editors may come together and work towards their common goal.|
For more information on Projects, please see the Community Portal.
This is where PCA members can be nominated for different spots on the project.
- A user cannot nominate oneself.
- The majority of the project must agree
- Nomination must be up for at least two weeks.
- User must accept the nomination.
- A valid reason must be provided, whether voting for or against.
- User must have been a member for at least 4 months.
- User must have at least six images of their own approved.
- User must be able to give good, constructive criticism.
Scarletwind ~ Nomination ends Feburary 4th
- Scarlet has been in PCA for a long while, and has been on the wikia since 2010. I believe Scarlet has great potential; which is why i am nominating her. Her chararts have gotten so much better, as you can see in her PI and her chararts on her userpage. She's contributed to PCA for quite awhile now, tbh. She may not be on every single day, but i see her on quite a bit. Her comments are very helpful and detailed, and from what ive seen she's a very paitent, kind person. PCA could also use a little bit of help since some leads are busy with school/work and such. In all, i believe Scarlet would thrive in this position, and i feel she has earned it many times over.~☯ Breeze Five Nights at Freddys 23:51, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, she's a great artist and all. But the thing is, she really isn't too active on the wiki anymore. Her activity was non existent after September or so. Sorry Scarlet :( ~ Foxy Don't eat my food 00:06, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm only voting no because I know how busy Scarlet can get- right now she has college to worry about, her own personal activities, and a lot of other things that keep her away from the wiki for long periods of time. She's been my friend for quite a few years here, so I've seen her go from active, to inactive, to active again, ect, and her activity fluctuates quite a fair bit. This is nothing against her- I just don't think she'd want the ranking back, given her life outside of the wiki. She's also not even really on much and hasn't been, so idk where you're seeing her- I hardly see her on Facebook much anymore. —Vakarian〤 07:24, 1/22/2015
- I've never even seen her on since I joined in PCA so sorry Scarlet. ~ Burntclaw Yolo ♫ ♪ 05:04, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I have to agree with everyone else - Scarley can get busy, and I don't see her often; she also doesn't really want this nomination, as she said below. Love you, Scarley. ❄Sorrel Boom, boom, clap ♫ 01:57, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, Breeze, so much for this nomination, but I do have to agree with Cloudy on this one and politely decline. I do love this wiki very much, but my life with college, my equestrian team, and other things have taken up the majority of my time. I also feel that if I did accept and this passed, I would still be out of place, as a lot of my generation is gone now and it doesn't seem like I really know the project anymore. This is not my message goodbye and I like to check in, but I think it's best for everyone if things stay as they are. ~~~~