|This is a Project Discussion page, where a group of dedicated editors may come together and work towards their common goal.|
For more information on Projects, please see the Community Portal.
This is where PCA members can be nominated for different spots on the project.
- A user cannot nominate oneself.
- The majority of the project must agree
- Nomination must be up for at least two weeks.
- User must accept the nomination.
- A valid reason must be provided, whether voting for or against.
- User must have been a member for at least 4 months.
- User must have at least six images of their own approved.
- User must be able to give good, constructive criticism.
Snowdapple ~ Nomination Ends September 29nd
- I don't know if it's just me (cuz I've just returned) but honestly I see way less people around PCA than it used to be. Withdrawn and declined works took longer than supposed to (I think?) to be archived, and that actually kind of gets in some people's way when trying to post a new image. I haven't seen our deputy, Jayfrost, or any of our SWs besides Ivy appearing on PCA recently. Maybe they'll all pop up again? Who knows. But I can see Snowdapple constantly giving good criteria for ones to improve their chararts, and she's been here for quite a while always producing amazing art. To be honest, unless she doesn't want to, I think we should have her as a lead. Silver The Endless River✼ ~12:24,9/8/2016†
- As per above. She's also a really nice user and possesses the leadership skills needed to be a lead. ✺Misty~ R u n W i l d W i t h M e F o r e v e r~ 06:02 Fri Sep 2016
- tl;dr I have no time about now, Winter's a great user and she would be a great lead and I need to stop breaking my computers ❀Appledash❀krebs x burgdorf 23:13, September 16, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah Winter would make a good lead -- has good constructive criticism for others—spookycat27merp de merp merpღ 20:44, 9/20/2016
- I am so sorry, really really sorry, but I don't think Snowdapple is quite there yet. I'm not gonna go into detail but I do remember several cases in the past of her causing arguments over Skype (one that stands out in particular was one about the Deputy blanks), and she's only been back in the project a little while now. While she is a nice person, she has her issues and I don't think she's ready to become a SW. Sorry, Snow. Shinxy The knight of fire 20:56 Tue Sep 20
- Although I think that Winter would make a great SW eventually, I don't think she should be one just yet. She had been inactive for many months, and it has only been about a month since she returned. Although she has been very active in PCA (and the wiki in general) since then, I still think that, due to her recent return, it would be better to wait a little bit longer before making her a SW. As Cloudy and Spooky said, though, I think a bit more time should pass before she becomes one. After that, though, I would support her becoming a SW. Maple Mischief managed! ~The Marauder's Map 02:14 Sat Sep 24
- Due to Winter's hiatus a few months back, and on the sour note she left, I don't think I can (in good faith) completely support her. However, I'm not going to deny the activity she's had since returning is phenomenal, hence why I'm not voting no. With PCA, and the wiki in general, activity is a huge thing here, and it's so important. I'd like to see how things are in a couple weeks, and maybe then I'll see what we can do about it, if this doesn't pass. It's not that I don't want her to become one, and I've said that before, but the hiatus thing rubs me the wrong way and I'd like to see if she's gonna stick around for a while. Chances are it'll pass anyways, but this is just my onion. —Jayce✧ < 01:33, 9/24/2016 >
- I've thought it a bit more, and due to Winter just coming off a hiatus, I can't fully support this. She's only been back for about a month, and that's a very short amount of time. Maybe in a few more weeks, as Cloudy said —spookycat27merp de merp merpღ 01:37, 9/24/2016
- Gonna have to agree with the above. I really do think Winter needs more time, as she's only been back for about a month, and as Skye said, she did leave on a pretty bad note. I don't want to vote no because I'm not completely against this, but I do think there are some things that need to be sorted out before she does become a senior warrior. — 11:35, September 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh my goodness, thank you so much Silver! :'D If this passes, I would gladly accept! This really made my day that someone would nominate me, thank you ^^ SnowdappleϟThe stormis coming!ϟ 12:36, 9/08/2016
- Bump, as per Skye! SnowdappleϟThe stormis coming!ϟ 20:27, 9/20/2016