|This is a Project Discussion page, where a group of dedicated editors may come together and work towards their common goal.|
For more information on Projects, please see the Community Portal.
This is where PCA members can be nominated for different spots on the project.
- A user cannot nominate oneself.
- The majority of the project must agree
- Nomination must be up for at least two weeks.
- User must accept the nomination.
- A valid reason must be provided, whether voting for or against.
- User must have been a member for at least 4 months.
- User must have at least six images of their own approved.
- User must be able to give good, constructive criticism.
Bloo/Raven - SW Nomination, Ends May 25th
- Bloo has always struck me out as an excellent PCA member from the moment she came on January 10th. She does excellent chararts, and has matched many patterns that are not her own - mainly including some notably difficult ones. Most of her comments are actually relevant and give suggestions to improve the image. Her tweaking skill is amazing - she has done them correctly and are well-done. Although she could participate in more discussions, she has been here for about 4 months, has all of her images approved, and is quite active. I'd say the projects need more newer users to step up into lead positions, and I believe Bloo would be a good choice for PCA. Bbunlegs 01:41, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely. Raven always amazes me by her skill, dedication, and easy-going attitude. While she could participate in discussions a bit more, I have no doubt that, as a lead, she would do an excellent job. She has my full support and I can only wish her luck. -Raelic Through the Ghost 05:51, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, of course. She is a stellar user, whose work is extremely impressive and nothing short of phenomenal. Everything else has already been said, and I wish her the best of luck. —Garrus ღ 06:00, 5/12/2013
- Most definitely. Her work is absolutely phenomenal and she has a good attitude. I believe she would do an excellent job as a lead. She has my support and I wish her luck. ✧ Shimmer ✧ 06:36, 05/12/2013
- I don't really need to give a reason. ❄swagstorm❄ 00:54, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm restating the above. She is always ready to help out PCA, from the start. Her art is absolutely stunning, and is positive and polite around the members. She'll be a wonderful SW for PCA, I guarantee it. ➤Knight Chasing after gold mines 21:25, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- ^^ Yes ScarletwindWibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff… 02:08, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- ^What Scar said. -Ducksauce 02:09, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Of course! I enjoyed being her mentor, and she amazed me with every task I gave her. She's a great artist and contributor to the project and will do it good for the times to come. SplookSweet serendipity. 02:11 Thu May 23
Knights - SW Nomination, Ends May 27
- There has been another user I have been waiting to nominate: KnightsofaRound. Ever since the moment she arrived, she has shown wonderful quality in her work. She has matched multiple patterns that are not her own - including some difficult ones. Her comments usually help point out how the image can be improved, and she shows a positive, friendly look with her. Although she could participate in discussions more, she shows great potential. She has just about all her images approved, been here for about 4 months now, and has tweaked a couple of images. Personally, I'd love to see Knights as a future lead - it's about time we get another user with great skill around.Bbunlegs 00:38, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- And you know what, Beebs, you're absolutely right. Knight is a wonderful user, who is full of nothing but good advice. I think it's about time we included Knight within the lead ranking; she's clearly deserved it, and I've been more than impressed with her work since she first joined. Although her edits may be fewer than most, she's done nothing but perform wonderfully, and I'd be glad to see her rise in ranking. Her images, skill, and persistent demeanor are only but a few of the things that make her stand out. I'll gladly support her, and wish her nothing but the best. —Garrus ღ 00:47, 5/14/2013
- Obviously, she's a good artist and deserves this. ❄swagstorm❄ 00:55, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. Her work is amazing, her comments are helpful towards the image, and she has a positive attitude. ✧ Shimmer ✧ 01:01, 05/14/2013
- Give me a reason as to why there should be a no on here, i dare you guys. Canadia~ Sirius is hiding... 01:25, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- God yes. I've been waiting for May 14 for ages. Knight would be an phenomenal lead. I wouldn't even say she needs to participate in discussions more, because she's all over them. One hardly sees such dedication to a project - especially so quickly. I wish you the best of luck, Knight. -Raelic Through the Ghost 05:34, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- ^^ Not much left to say other than, yes ScarletwindWibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff… 02:07, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- ^Once again, what Scar said. -Ducksauce 02:09, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I was going to nominate her for awhile, but I don't know why I did. Knight is a great artist, commentator, and is very mature. She'd be a great addition to the SW team. SplookSweet serendipity. 02:11 Thu May 23
Oh, wow...I am absolutely shocked. Thank you so much...I don't know what to say! This is a great honor, and if it passes, I will try my absolute best to serve PCA as a senior warrior. (And try to comment much more with my time this summer!) ➤Knight Chasing after gold mines 21:23, May 20, 2013 (UTC)